How to join World Heritage UK
Many thanks for your interest and welcome!
To join as an individual please go here.
To Join as an organisation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org telling us about yourselves.
Voting members will include:
– UK World Heritage Sites or Tentative List Sites (TLS) management organisations (including those for UK Overseas Territory Sites)
– Local Authorities who have a WHS or TLS within their boundaries
Associate (non-voting) members will include:
– Interested Individuals including students and volunteers
– Government and Non-Government Strategic Bodies involved in World Heritage
– Associate Local Authorities who have an interest in WH:UK issues
– Corporate and Commercial Organisations and Sole Traders who support the aims of WH:UK
– Academic Institutions
– Non-Profit and Friends Organisations of WHSs with a relevant interest
If you have a general query please complete this form or contact Chris on email@example.com We will get back to you as soon as possible.